Who did you marry fist?

Turtlewolf01

Newcomer
My first play thru I married Emily. My second play thru I married Penny. When comparing the two, it is far easier to deal with Emily, at least she doesn't judge the family business of wine and other adult beverage manufacturing.

Makco

Farmhand
My first.. and last partner si penny. Shes so cute and.. idk, i just really like her. Also her story is so sad, she lives alone with her drunk mother PAM.. idk why but i just like her a lot.
Penny forever:heart::penny::heart:
Ahhh, I see you're a person of culture as well!
I always marry Penny too, in each one of my saves. She is sweet, hard working, smart, and a bookworm dork, and I have a soft spot for dorky characters. :heart:

froggily

Farmhand
I married Alex first because he was the first one I got 8 hearts with (he was always outside his house). I divorced him after a bit, and I've now started marrying and divorcing them all in order of least want to marry -> most want to marry.

Brighton Wyss

Sodbuster
Abigail is best girl so I obviously went for her. :abigail: I love her personality and her flute skills. Also I love he detail where if you are in Abigail's room before you have married her and check the dresser you will find a sword hidden under clothes. And it's just so adorable because after she moves in she doesn't hid her sword anymore.

trashbear

Farmhand
Sebastian because I find him quite relatable ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ. I just started my second save and I'm trying to decide between Sam and Haley. Or maybe Abigail? Oh, forgot about Caroline! Shane also seems nice. I really don't know haha. But I'd like to get every achievements on my first save before I'll start 'advanced' stuff on the second one :proud:

Broccolihead

Cowpoke
My first time through I planned on marrying Abigail and failed on my plans. I ended up marrying Emily in year two because of her far out vibe. I became really good freinds with Alex, and even though he's not my type, I think he develops into a kind person and he feels like a cozy second spouse.

Leileya

Farmhand
In most of my save files, I've married Sebastian first. I love his character. I have tried being married to someone else but... they... seem to not be as interesting once you've married them.

Am I the only person who wants to see dialogue from your ex-spouse when you get remarried? Particularly, I think it would be very interesting to see dialogue from Sebastian after you've divorced him and get married to either Abigail or Sam. Also, more dialogue when you've been caught giving gifts to other bachelors or bachelorettes more than once. *coughs* Yes, I am aware that this is a game for everyone... I guess I just thought it would be interesting to see.

Luffy

Greenhorn
My very first game was multi-player and I picked Shane :shane:, i didn't have a lot of options when I played cuz I wanted to learn the game!
In my first and only single player so far, I'm leaning towards :sebastian:! And I find him to be very interesting, at first I was confused on if he was an adult or not but he has a job! that was so shocking for me!

VakuurBairn

Farmhand
Leah. Her artistic spirit really spoke to me. That and I was afraid to leave her after watching her deck her ex I the mouth lol!

__Fishy__

Planter
I married Leah first cause I liked her design and her character but slowly realized how bland she was and then I moved on try and get all of the 14 heart events and I'm going to settle on Abigail because I love her character the most!