Who did you marry fist?

Zectier

Farmhand
My first game I had to chose Leah! She makes for a nice wife and mother :hlevel::leah:
Who was your fist Partner!? And why?

Reactions: Tom
My very first spouse back in 2016 was Penny. I felt so bad for her living conditions and having to live with an alcoholic that I just had to get her out of there.

Since then, most of my runs have been no-marriage runs but I've had a few runs where I did get hitched. So far, it's been with Leah, Haley, Shane and Harvey.

Zectier

Farmhand
My very first spouse back in 2016 was Penny. I felt so bad for her living conditions and having to live with an alcoholic that I just had to get her out of there.

Since then, most of my runs have been no-marriage runs but I've had a few runs where I did get hitched. So far, it's been with Leah, Haley, Shane and Harvey.
Shane is a second favourite! Saving a lost man with a broken Will felt right :shane::hlevel:

Journi

Planter
My question is, is Shane worth it? o.o
I really want him but I saw the after marriage room and he's a slob. xD

Chaya7

Planter
I married Maru my first 5 games. I found her really attractive: intelligent, strong, practical, well-adjusted, inventive, funny, and adorable. What's not to love? She made a great wife, too - very helpful and supportive. And I like her family.

But this game I suddenly became attracted to Leah, though I had never even notice her before. And you're right, she does make a great wife.

halsmiles

Tiller
I married Alex the first time, and haven't married him since! I'm not sure why I chose him to be honest, I pretty much just marry Sebastian now :smile:

Anthonygood

Farmhand
I married penny the first time I played and thought she was lovely.

But than I started with leah, and I feel lean is better.

I am a guy in game and IRL and I already love elliot he is very nice. I want to marry him but I feel like I would be cheating on leah if I didn't giver her more farms to marry.

Penny feels like she is intelligent but also not as loving as I thought.

I think Fabio men are very attractive and good friends. So I associate with both leah and elliot.