Whats the most amount of money you've made in one day

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
I made 25mil once. I assume you mean by all the work you did in that one day though and not saved up seven odd stacks of Ancient fruit wine and like a stack and a half of diamonds from the crystalarium. A few other valuable items like three-ish stacks of iridium quality truffles. . .

Needless to say I went a long time without profit for a massive payday. I think I have a SS somewhere.
Found 'Em!

2022-02-16 (1).jpg
2022-02-16 (2).jpg
2022-02-16 (3).jpg
2022-02-16 (4).jpg
2022-02-16.jpg

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
I once got really lucky in fall having a full ancient fruit harvest of over 200 fruit most gold from the fertiliser and getting a massive truffle hall. I then went fishing and caught multiple iridium quality fish and then when I went to bed I was 200k richer.
I filled up my ginger Island completely full of ancient fruit with Delux fertilizer (The highest one) and with a farmers lunch 9/10 were iridium quality. I only got lower than gold quality a few times but it was only 1 or 2 fruits.

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
Do you happen to know how long of a time this was accumulated over? Just out of curiosity.
So, Looking at Wine alone: I had 10 full stacks and an extra 315. I had 4 full sheds of kegs to turn the ancient fruit to wine. On ginger island there are 878 plantable tiles. I used 750 of them just for ancient fruit plants. I used Deluxe Fertilizer (the recipe is bought from Qi. 1 iridium bar and 40 sap for 5 fertilizer,) on the entire field. Using a farmers lunch with Qi seasoning I get a +4 farming boost. My ginger island gives me only iridium and gold quality ancient fruits that I sold because I ran out of time to transfer it all. I was gaining more fruit than I had kegs for. Using the Deluxe fertilizer ensued that I would only lose a little bit of profit. (Base quality ancient fruit wine sells for 2310g and Iridium quality ancient fruit sells for 1,210g with the tiller profession. Back to the wine. Sorry for the tangent. A single shed of kegs is around 67 kegs. [EDIT: That's for small sheds. A big shed is 137 kegs which makes more sense for the amount of wine i was producing. Sorry!] Multiply that by 4 and you get 268 kegs. Kegs take ~a week to produce the wine. Using 268 kegs to get the final total of 10305 ancient fruit wine (if my math is correct, which is unlikely,) it would take ~38 weeks? That's like 9.5 months.

Looking at the Truffles: I had 3455 sold. I had 2 max barns for the pigs. That's 24 pigs. They had max happiness for the majority of the time until I forgot to refill the Silos with hay. For simplicity sakes we'll assume they produced 1 each per day. If my math is correct, (again, unlikely.) It took me 143 days to get that many truffles. That's around 5 months. Minus one month for winter. cause they don't produce truffles during the winter.

The diamonds are easy. I had 27 crystalariums. Divide 1109 by 29 and you get 41. Divide 41 by seven and you get ~5 months I think. I divided by seven because it takes one week for crystalariums to duplicate the diamonds. Not sure if my math is correct there, Or in any of this post for that matter.

So I think overall it took me just over like a year and a half I think. This is literally me just guessing. I had to guess, but there's what I think. If anyone who is better at math wants to look at this and fix any flaws, Please do.

Last edited:

Hill Myna

Farmer
I would have posted the whole regular screen at the end but silly me took a video and not a screenshot. Smh. I play on the switch so taking 30 second clips is really easy.
If you go to your Album and find that video, you can pause at the correct point (with Y), hit A to bring up the sidebar, and chose "Save as Screenshot". The Screenshot will be saved at the very top of your album.

You can then follow the steps the same as how you got your first images in the forums. The video will not be deleted, but you can do that manually if you want to.

Hope this helps, looking forward to seeing the screenshot!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I made 25mil (edit: Maybe not 25mil. Maybe I miscounted the zeros. not sure. I'll have to double check.) once. I assume you mean by all the work you did in that one day though and not saved up seven odd stacks of Ancient fruit wine and like a stack and a half of diamonds from the crystalarium. A few other valuable items like three-ish stacks of iridium quality truffles. . .

Needless to say I went a long time without profit for a massive payday. I think I have a SS somewhere.
Your math pretty much adds up,
Though it's more in the ballpark of something like 21,400,000.
My largest single sale has been a bit over 17 mil but I do have 42 million g worth of ancient fruit wine in a chest and will sell when I need the cash. If you have seen my other posts you might have come across one where I outline my plan to make a billion g in a single save file.
Good luck.

*edit
Just read your updated post lol.
Have a good day.

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
Your math pretty much adds up,
Though it's more in the ballpark of something like 21,400,000.
My largest single sale has been a bit over 17 mil but I do have 42 million g worth of ancient fruit wine in a chest and will sell when I need the cash. If you have seen my other posts you might have come across one where I outline my plan to make a billion g in a single save file.
Good luck.

*edit
Just read your updated post lol.
Have a good day.
I think now that I have perfection on that save file I'm going to sleep and make wine. That's it. I wanna see how much money I can make. 😂

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think now that I have perfection on that save file I'm going to sleep and make wine. That's it. I wanna see how much money I can make. 😂
Yeah, my current plan for my farm will be making about 120 million a year and only takes up about a third of my farm and obviously the island as well.
I achieved perfection on spring year 4 I think, so quite late but I had other goals.
I have no crops planted outdoors and my farm is running at pretty low capacity right now, about 50-70 million a year but the numbers will start to rise.
If you want to get more of an in-depth explanation of what I'm doing or just want to talk and leave ideas, the thread is (I think) called "Becoming a Billionaire"
Also just something from another post of yours on the same thread, you said crystalariums make diamonds once a week but it's 5 days so it would have taken less time for you to get those diamonds unless you only harvested them once a week and left them ready to harvest for two days.
Also just wondering what year/day you are on that save file.
Good day and good luck.