What your favorite music?

Dorloris

Sodbuster
Currently I'm super into indie music with a pop beat, my favorite artist right now is Boy Pablo. But I also like a lot of other genes to like j pop and punk. What y'all favorite music to listen to right now?

Potatoes

Farmer
I’ve always been really into Chiptune, if it sounds like it came from a Super Nintendo, I’m into it. I’ve also been listening to a lot of Glitch Hop stuff and some ambient electronica. Indie pop stuff is good too: Matt and Kim, The Bleachers, & Ok Go are some of my favs. Also listening to really bad songs from the 90s is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I only listen to rock, metal, classic rock, blues and some classical piano.
I should try listening to some more blues again.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Those sound pretty cool I'll probably check them out I been wanting to listen to some new music.
i hope you like them! i recommend ladytron to people wanting to experience something new in general, since their style is familiar yet ~unique~ etc etc

one of my favorite songs by them is from one of their more recent albums

Dorloris

Sodbuster
i hope you like them! i recommend ladytron to people wanting to experience something new in general, since their style is familiar yet ~unique~ etc etc

one of my favorite songs by them is from one of their more recent albums

I checked it out it was really cool it somewhat similar to what I like to listen to. Thanks for the recommendation :iristar:

Beaker

Farmhand
Let's see :) Psychobilly, Punk Rock, Metal (all sorts) Hard Rock, Video Game Soundtracks or non vocal stuff. For example, not trying to sound completely bias but, this game has an amazing mellow soundtrack, there's so many good songs on this game. (got it on iTunes and there's 70 :heartbroken: :heartbroken: :heartbroken: )

smor145

Sodbuster
I listen to a bit of everything, but typically my go-to is pop, k-pop, pop-rock, and country music. Big fan of Panic! At the Disco, BTS, and SuperM. I also love Jason Derulo.

Ennoshima

Planter
It varies -- but mostly alternative, rock, metal, old school techno, nu-disco/synthwave.
There's a few more, but.. I don't wanna clutter up the forum. xD

Xyrella

Planter
Hard to say exactly. You know how it is with genres and sub genres and subsub genres... could make a list of about 50 of those. Let me generally say cybergoth music but more towards industrial. Also electro-, future- and synthpop. The best decade for popular music were the 80s.