What system are you playing Stardew on?

What system do you play Stardew Valley on?

• Switch

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • PC

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Xbox/PS4

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Mobile

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Btug025

Greenhorn
I have stardew for every system but I always come back to PC (dont run mods). Trying to convince myself to play on switch. Just wondering what system everyone is playing on.

Odin

Staff member
I have saves on PC, Switch, and mobile, but I play on PC more often than not.

Sprout

Farmhand
I own it on PS4, PC, and Switch. I play exclusively on Switch, it feels like the perfect kind of game for the Switch.

Boo1972

Farmer
I really wanted this game for Switch or pc, but my children are monopolizing both during our social distancing summer. Plus, they don’t want me playing on their steam account. Can’t imagine why. So far it’s mobile only for me, but I’d love to see the valley on a larger screen.

FortuneCosine

Greenhorn
I own it on PC and Android, if i need to go to my parents house, i usually transfer my PC saves into Android, i play on PC mainly because mouse + keyboard control and movement convenience.

I play Stardew Valley on PC, and I play the GOG version of it (because I can't play it from Steam). I never use any mod and all my save (lol, I only have one) are on PC.

Lew Zealand

Helper
PC and Mac from GOG but also Mobile, where the controls actually translate very well. I'm impressed with the thought that went into the mobile version.