What really rare events have happened in your saves?

Ereo

Helper
I had a visit from the fairy my first spring.
Found the first ancient seed in spring and a second one in autumn (and I didn't know that it would die in winter, so the second one was lost before having fruit).
Got a prismatic shard on my first trip to the skull cavern.
Got a void egg from the witch in the first year.

Still looking for a dino egg and dwarf scroll II (now in Summer third year).

redbobcat

Rancher
Summer year 1 while fishing got a Dino egg and an ancient seed in ONE chest and right after saw a sea monster (or mercreature).

403371D4-0979-41D9-B497-5A0EB2565F52.jpeg

Also had an alien capsule crash on my farm once in another game. Meteors land in almost every game, so does the fairy. The witch event only happened to me once though.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
my rare event is a very sad one, one of my chickens was eaten by wolves ):
this was a very long time ago, and it only happens if you lock your animals out (and even then i think only a certain percent chance it happens). i would always check my animals inside before i closed my barn and coop, but one time i closed my coop without checking and it turns out one of my chickens was still wondering outside. i went to bed, heard this AWFUL howl, and when i woke up, all my chickens were shaken and i was missing one. i was so upset that i restarted from the previous day LOL

27dschild

Planter
my rare event is a very sad one, one of my chickens was eaten by wolves ):
this was a very long time ago, and it only happens if you lock your animals out (and even then i think only a certain percent chance it happens). i would always check my animals inside before i closed my barn and coop, but one time i closed my coop without checking and it turns out one of my chickens was still wondering outside. i went to bed, heard this AWFUL howl, and when i woke up, all my chickens were shaken and i was missing one. i was so upset that i restarted from the previous day LOL
Ouch that sucks

@ndy

Farmhand
got growth fairy very first day, well night in a save
other than that just treasure chest an about 2 ingots woth ot iridium from fishing by the time mine opened

Last edited: