What really rare events have happened in your saves?

Dr. eeL

Farmer
I like to fish. Once, when fishing in the lake, there were the bubbles signaling a prime spot to cast, and at a favorable maximum cast. As fast as I could cast and catch, I caught 6 green algae in a row. Not exactly what I expected. On the opposite end of the scale, one spring night, I was able to catch 6 squid in a row in very short order.

ISSsloth

Farmer
On the opposite end of the scale, one spring night, I was able to catch 6 squid in a row in very short order.
Can't you only catch a squid on winter nights in the ocean?
Mystic Stone.PNG

Also I got a mystic stone recently. It had iridium and gold ore.

Ereo

Helper
I like to fish. Once, when fishing in the lake, there were the bubbles signaling a prime spot to cast, and at a favorable maximum cast. As fast as I could cast and catch, I caught 6 green algae in a row. Not exactly what I expected. On the opposite end of the scale, one spring night, I was able to catch 6 squid in a row in very short order.
I think the bubbles act like bait and reduce wait time, but they don't have influence of what you catch.

ISSsloth

Farmer
I think the bubbles act like bait and reduce wait time, but they don't have influence of what you catch.
It does make the fish bite faster but it also makes it as if you casted further from land than you actually did.

shurpresa

Tiller
On the contrary I am on fall year 3 of my first farm and I never got the fairy, the witch, a mushroom tree or a coal tree.

I have yet to find a dino egg also

Dr. eeL

Farmer
I made a mistake on my post when I noted that on one spring night, I was able to catch 6 squid in a row in very short order. ISSsloth was right, and this event did take place on a winter night. I used no bait, and did not take any fishing buffs. I needed a squid, so I was sitting on the dock in the dark falling snow, and then bingo, 6 in a row.

Woven in Fur

Farmhand
See... weird thing? I found THREE in my first save. I've got three more saves... not even one.
*Silently cackles while holding five trash hats, watching two fairies, and experiencing a meteor all in one year*
Also, I got the 'rare dialogue' with Marnie where she says “*sigh*... When the door opened I thought it might be Lewis.”

Maugatta

Tiller
I remember that at my first save on MY FIRST NIGHT at my farm, camed the fairy that helped my flowers (I think they were flowers) to grown up.

:sun:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

I had both the crop fairy and meteorite happen in the first week of my mobile game. Getting those parsnips early was a bigger advantage than I would have thought. The meteorite is just sitting there like an oversized ornament.