What really rare events have happened in your saves?

Ereo

Sodbuster
I had a visit from the fairy my first spring.
Found the first ancient seed in spring and a second one in autumn (and I didn't know that it would die in winter, so the second one was lost before having fruit).
Got a prismatic shard on my first trip to the skull cavern.
Got a void egg from the witch in the first year.

Still looking for a dino egg and dwarf scroll II (now in Summer third year).

Person090

Planter
Marnie was home when I needed to buy animals. That's super rare.
It always frustrates me when the day I have to buy hay is when it's a monday or tuesday. It always seems like there's a curse that makes hay mysteriously dissapear when the day marnie is gone.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
my rare event is a very sad one, one of my chickens was eaten by wolves ):
this was a very long time ago, and it only happens if you lock your animals out (and even then i think only a certain percent chance it happens). i would always check my animals inside before i closed my barn and coop, but one time i closed my coop without checking and it turns out one of my chickens was still wondering outside. i went to bed, heard this AWFUL howl, and when i woke up, all my chickens were shaken and i was missing one. i was so upset that i restarted from the previous day LOL

27dschild

Sodbuster
my rare event is a very sad one, one of my chickens was eaten by wolves ):
this was a very long time ago, and it only happens if you lock your animals out (and even then i think only a certain percent chance it happens). i would always check my animals inside before i closed my barn and coop, but one time i closed my coop without checking and it turns out one of my chickens was still wondering outside. i went to bed, heard this AWFUL howl, and when i woke up, all my chickens were shaken and i was missing one. i was so upset that i restarted from the previous day LOL
Ouch that sucks

@ndy

Farmhand
got growth fairy very first day, well night in a save
other than that just treasure chest an about 2 ingots woth ot iridium from fishing by the time mine opened

Last edited: