What Is Your Favorite Animal?

dayashton

Cowpoke
Fennec fox!
Oh you mean in game? I guess the rabbits, so fluffy...
But the pigs are a serious money machine, so it makes sense :)
OKAY. How did you pull off a Jazmine look in game?! That's awesome. And yes I agree haha! I should have clarified that I was asking for people's favorite animal in game!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
did you know there are some dogs irl that are trained to find truffles too? it's so cool! truffle hunting is like a HUGE business apparently

so in another thread i said cats, bears, and bunnies, but i forgot cow which is undoubtedly one of my favorites and i feel i have committed such a crime in forgetting to mention them

Bobbin

Tiller
I love the chickens in this game so much, based mostly just on how cute they are and the little cluck they make when you pet them (I'm in the process of growing my mayo operation as an excuse to raise more)

dayashton

Cowpoke
I’d have to say chickens in the game.
I really love alpacas too, that would be neat to get them in the game!
DUUUUUDE YES. I hatched a void egg a while ago and named him "Raven" hahaha. Love that chicken. And yes I agree! That would be an awesome addition!

dayashton

Cowpoke
did you know there are some dogs irl that are trained to find truffles too? it's so cool! truffle hunting is like a HUGE business apparently

so in another thread i said cats, bears, and bunnies, but i forgot cow which is undoubtedly one of my favorites and i feel i have committed such a crime in forgetting to mention them
That is crazy! I had no idea that was a real thing hahaha. Learn something new every day.

DUDE yes! I love all of those animals. Such great answers.

dayashton

Cowpoke
I love the chickens in this game so much, based mostly just on how cute they are and the little cluck they make when you pet them (I'm in the process of growing my mayo operation as an excuse to raise more)
Hahaha that's so awesome! I might try to grow out my COOP a bit more to look into this "mayo operation" hahaha. Sounds neat!

Potatoes

Farmer

I'm sure the cos forgive you, they're very magical creatures

Boo1972

Farmer
Hey Forum Peeps,

What is your favorite animal on here? I have really been falling in love with the pig because of it's ability to dig up truffles. What about you guys?
I’m partial to the ducks! But, I just learned from reading other’s replies that rabbits actually drop lucky rabbits foot. Look like I’ll be spending my day chopping down trees to up grade my coop.