What is the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you?

Has any of these things ever happened to you?

• Total voters

Wingheart

Sodbuster
On one save file the very first thing I got from the quarry was a prismatic shard and iridium. It was just...right there by the bridge.

The same character kept finding dwarf scrolls - all four of them - but struggled to get an earth crystal. And fished up two fire quartz in a row. Like, one cast after another. It was bizarre.

Rhiannon

Farmer
In my second save of two saves, I had decided I wanted a chicken coup full of dinosaurs. I had never seen them in game before. I figured it would take a while to find an egg. Well, year one, not sure how early, I was clearing the quarry and dug one up! I was SO excited. That week waiting for it to incubate seemed like years. And then little baby Trya was born. And as eggs came along, I incubated more and more. I now have one rabbit, a few ducks and a ton of dinosaurs. And it all started with that one surprise egg from the quarry! Who knew!

imnvs

Local Legend
In my second save of two saves, I had decided I wanted a chicken coup full of dinosaurs. I had never seen them in game before. I figured it would take a while to find an egg. Well, year one, not sure how early, I was clearing the quarry and dug one up! I was SO excited. That week waiting for it to incubate seemed like years. And then little baby Trya was born. And as eggs came along, I incubated more and more. I now have one rabbit, a few ducks and a ton of dinosaurs. And it all started with that one surprise egg from the quarry! Who knew!
In my second save, too (never got one in my first save), once I got me a dino egg, I made a coop just for dinos. I already had 2... so after Triassic was hatched, her first 11 eggs went into incubators, 3 at a time, until I had 12. (I moved each as it was hatched to the "dino coop".) After that was done, I filled up my other two coops. I now have 12 dinos, 12 bun-buns, 8 ducks, 3 blue chickens and a void chicken.

Anhaga

Rancher
Aaaaand I just fished up a second dino egg on Day 4 of Fall (Year 1); I've also had both a red cabbage and now red cabbage seeds come up on the Traveling Cart in this save's Year 1. The red cabbage itself even came early enough in summer that I could throw it in the seedmaker and grow three more! The seeds will have to wait until I get the Pantry done, but I'm not far off . . . just 1 goat and 1 duck away.