What else can I do? (Possible Spoilers)

Clyde_Slim

Greenhorn
Don´t get me wrong, I really like the game, but I have come to a point where I don't know what to do. Now I'm on my way to see all the cutscenes and reach max friendship with everyone. After that, what can I do?
(At this point I've mined and fished a lot)

quirmzi

Sodbuster
When you say I don't know what to do, do you mean that you have no goals in mind or that you've completed everything and have nothing to do? I would suggest completing all the achievements, or perhaps starting some kind of challenge? If push comes to shove, you could always start a new save file!

Aleiyui

Greenhorn
If you don't mind modding, Stardew Valley expanded is a wonderful expansion upon the game, it's fits naturally and they add in new NPC's, events, festivals, places, and expands upon the lore of this wonderful game in their own way. Everything is seamlessly blended! Flashshifter is a wonderful modder! :)

Clyde_Slim

Greenhorn
If you don't mind modding, Stardew Valley expanded is a wonderful expansion upon the game, it's fits naturally and they add in new NPC's, events, festivals, places, and expands upon the lore of this wonderful game in their own way. Everything is seamlessly blended! Flashshifter is a wonderful modder! :)
I would love to, but i'm an iOS player :(

Tom

Rancher
Do you like Cooking, Fashion, or Interior Decorating? Do you like completing collections? Did Grandpa visit you? Have you made the Skull Cavern fun yet? Have you tried fishing every tub of water you can find? :junicheer: Does the idea of paving the desert or covering it with Maple Trees or some other "Make your own project" appeal to you? Is it time to have another go at another farm (Forest Farm is cool!)? Do you like contributing to forums, spreadsheets, calendar, or The Wiki (full disclosure: I tried [[WikiContributing]], but I wasn't a good fit there)?

__Fishy__

Planter
There's so many things to do! You can try and get all of the achievements (which takes a lot longer than you'd expect due to some like
Vector's Challenge in which you have to beat JOTPK on hard mode w/o dying once
, you can go around beautifying the town with fruit trees, create points of interest (like decorating the cave or
creating a home for the dwarf in the mine
, make your farm aesthetic/tell a story vs function, you can try and collect one of every item in the game, get all of the clothing items (Here is the link for the tailoring wiki page. There is a lot of them), or even start a new farm with some challenges or restrict yourself to a single type of farm i.e. ranch, orchard, fish hatchery, etc!

Here is a link to a Nuzlocke challenge if you are wanting more of a challenge. You go pick a few of the challenges or do them all if you're wanting a real hardcore run.

Stardew Valley, to me, is a game where is has plenty of things to do but can get boring at times, however, it was made in a where where even after taking a break, you can come back reinvigorated and ready to take on the world again!

Rotan

Sodbuster
you can plant fruit trees off the farm? Damn Ima check that out this weekend. Thanks Fishy.

__Fishy__

Planter
you can plant fruit trees off the farm? Damn Ima check that out this weekend. Thanks Fishy.
You can plant fruit trees and you can place crafted items like kegs, pathways, beehives, etc. As for as I know, all of the crafted items can be placed off of the farm but I haven't tested all of them. Here is the link to the wiki article about it (its about chests but it still applies) and it has all of the villager paths marked out in the images below it