What are you currently watching? (Shows/Movies)

LolitaRo

Cowpoke
The Outsider anyone?

Just finished watching Devs, 10/10 recommend. Also started Waco, pretty good so far.

DonutFarmer

Greenhorn
The Outsider anyone?

Just finished watching Devs, 10/10 recommend. Also started Waco, pretty good so far.
I think I started Waco a while back... Guess I should keep watching!

I'm gonna watch the Saint Young Men movie by Studio Trigger later today. I'm trying to start watching anime while I have time during lockdown - I've already watched Perfect Blue (again) and a super old anime called Bebop Highschool that's up on YouTube.

Helios

Greenhorn
i’ve been watching Entourage on Amazon Prime. it’s not for everyone for sure, but it sure is funny to me!

Odin

Staff member
I watched 12 Angry Men last night and it was great! Some classics don't hold up to me, but this one definitely did.

Anodyne

Farmhand
I just watched Parasite with some pals and I don't know what I was expecting but...let's just say a lot can happen in 30 minutes.

I see why it won best picture. Plus I want ram-don now.

Septima

Farmhand
I'm making my way through all the Star Wars films! I genuinely hadn't watched a single one, but since my girlfriend is a huge Star Wars nerd and May 4th was not too long ago, I decided to binge them all. Currently on The Force Awakens!

tommybob

Planter
Since my last post, I have watched a bunch of awful silly action films recently. Stuff I havent had to focus on too much.

Also watch Unorthodox on Netflix, just 4 episodes but very very good.

Trying to find something new to watch now.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I watched 12 Angry Men last night and it was great! Some classics don't hold up to me, but this one definitely did.
is that the one about a trial? i think i might've watched it if so, and it was surprisingly captivating considering the premise

Thrawn

Sodbuster
Right now:
  • Bones
  • Hannibal (I rewatch this every year)
  • Law and Order SVU (waiting for new episodes, but there's so many seasons/episodes, it's never a bad idea to rewatch!)
  • Rewatching Parks and Rec
  • The Good Place
  • Season 7 of The Clone Wars
I'm making my way through all the Star Wars films! I genuinely hadn't watched a single one, but since my girlfriend is a huge Star Wars nerd and May 4th was not too long ago, I decided to binge them all. Currently on The Force Awakens!
I'm curious to see what your thoughts will be on The Last Jedi/Rise of Skywalker.

Also, if you're digging Star Wars, I definitely recommend The Clone Wars Series and Star Wars Rebels. (I'm biased towards Rebels because it has Grand Admiral Thrawn in it, and he's my most favourite character ever aside from General Hux and Kylo Ren. I'm trash for villains, don't judge me, lol. )

Reactions: Jar

Jar

Rancher
I'm forever rewatching House MD and Adventure Time
also rewatching Rick and Morty + Santa Clarita Diet
and I was slowly making my way through That 70s Show
Also watched The Midnight Gospel recently, I keep thinking about it so I'm probably going to rewatch, the sounds + colours to it are just really nice

kinda wanna watch more zombie stuff, too
i rly like Daybreak and Z Nation - i guess i havent watched Black Summer yet?

i never did finish watching Strong Girl Bong-Soon, isnt in english so i gotta
read subtitles so i need to not be drawing while watching for that
wouldn't mind rewatching Oh My Venus
I started watching My Holo Love once, gon get back to that eventually
. . . I have a lot of stuff I want to eventually watch