What are you currently playing?

jellobean

Tiller
Aside from Stardew, I finally learned how to survive (somewhat) in Don't Starve! All I have to do is keep the wiki open 80% of the time and things go much more smoothly :) I also got the Justice bundle on itch.io which had a lot of great games and I'm gonna slowly get through.

Luceat

Planter
ATM CoD Modern Warfare, but to be honest, i reached Lvl 155 and finished the Battlepass long before the actual season-ending. So it's a little bit boring playing further. I guess, i won't play STV again before 1.5 is available.

starbrite

Sodbuster
(hopefully this thread isn't too old for me to reply to??)
I just bought Fire Emblem: 3 Houses like two weekends ago and I'm enjoying the heck out of it!!! I loved the fire emblem games ever since Game Boy but kinda took a break because of life and stuff, and I'm so glad to be playing again.

ISSsloth

Farmer
I'm playing Costume Quest (I need to finish it so I can play the sequel), Pikuniku, Alto's Adventure, and 3 Out of 10.

PorkChop

Planter
I am pretty much just obsessed with Stardew Valley. I just think it is the best game ever. I also play some minecraft but hardly ever survival. Always redstone in creative. Goat simulator is also pretty cool because you get to blow up everything.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i'm playing stardew valley, pokemon shield, and a bit of everything else when i get the chance. i'm playing some visual novels as well

Currently alternating between Stardew Valley, Football Manager, Dragon Quest XI, Dragon Quest Builders, Overcooked 2, Terraria and Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory.

Lew Zealand

Helper
In the last week:

Stardew Valley
Control
Rocket League
Minecraft
DiRT Rally
Tomb Raider (2013)

Gettin' my buttinski kicked in one area in Control and can't get past it. Hopefully this weekend will work out better. DiRT Rally is the only game I've ever played that absolutely requires 100% of your concentration at all times, no wavering. It's real fun but I need to be so well rested to compete-- only mornings or early afternoons, otherwise it's crashy-crashy-crash-crash.

And If I want that, I'll play Flatout 2. Now that's a fun drivey-crashy game!

I picked up Moonlighter in a Humble Bundle the other week and that's been keeping me busy. I might pick up Chronos: Before the Ashes since I've been looking for a game to tide me over until Cyberpunk.

When I get a little free time to really settle in, I play Stardew Valley. It's my favorite ever! Over the past month or so I've also played the solitaire game that came on my phone, a little Plants vs Zombies, and slither.io. I've been considering digging the old wii out of the garage. And I'm hoping for Christmas this imitation vintage classic nintendo console with 600 built in games!

liquidcat

Staff member
I recently started playing Metal Gear Solid 5 and I feel so confused and can't really get into it so far. I previous played Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 but they didn't confuse me as much as this one!

Akemisora

Planter
Stardew Valley
Clash Royale (yeah, I'm still playing this)
And some visual novels if you count that as a game. (Didn't mention the name since it's NSFW)