What’s more stressful?

The health. I cannot tell you how many times my blood pressure has been elevated with being on that last chunk of health in the mines. Holding several diamonds, rubies, etc. lol

Last edited:

Lorekeeper

Farmhand
You can get one per day.
Until you faint again, then the newly lost items replace the old ones.
That’s good to know, thanks! Ironically, I ended up getting careless and losing all my health, so this came at the perfect time.

Regardless, I’m sticking to my answer of 10HP in the mines, especially with that refresher. A set 1000g as opposed to items and money lost, and more money spent to get it back depending on what it is, makes running out of energy seem not so terrible. Especially as failing this time took a good chunk of my money, about 6000g out of about 85,000g total. The harsher consequence makes simply running out of time pale in comparison.

Shar

Farmhand
I keep forgetting about that, actually. Can you get all of them, is the thing, if I may ask?
I think it's only one thing actually, like others have said. It's been a while since I've had to do this because I'd rather just restart the day now instead of lose any items if I die.

Last edited:

Rosbo

Greenhorn
Well as soon as you have some money, 1000g for falling asleep at 2 am doesn't seem too bad.

Health failing in the mines is more expensive (if it's capped somewhere I haven't hit it yet, it's always 10% for me) and items lost in the cavern can't be retrieved, so I wouldn't want to fight at little health.
They can be retrieved! You gotta go to the adventurers guild and as marlon