Weekly Inspirational Post!

A Junimo

Planter
Welcome, readers, toooooo.......*Drumroll please!*......WEEKLY INSPIRATIONAL POSTS!!
Feeling under the weather? We'll help you clear away those clouds to make way for the sun, using a variety of moving quotes, cheerful thoughts, and lame dad jokes!! BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T JUST LOVE LAME DAD JOKES???!?

"Good afternoon, everyone. This is your host, Jack Jackson! Here's this week's Inspirational Post:"

Who do you think is the most talented and amazing person in the world?
Now before you answer Eric Barone, here's a hint: look at the third word ;).

"Thank you for reading this week's Inspirational Post! We hope that it'll give you a good rest of the day!"
*This is Jack Jackson on Weekly Inspirational Posts, signing off*

Chililover

Planter
Welcome, readers, toooooo.......*Drumroll please!*......WEEKLY INSPIRATIONAL POSTS!!
Feeling under the weather? We'll help you clear away those clouds to make way for the sun, using a variety of moving quotes, cheerful thoughts, and lame dad jokes!! BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T JUST LOVE LAME DAD JOKES???!?

"Good afternoon, everyone. This is your host, Jack Jackson! Here's this week's Inspirational Post:"

Who do you think is the most talented and amazing person in the world?
Now before you answer Eric Barone, here's a hint: look at the third word ;).

"Thank you for reading this week's Inspirational Post! We hope that it'll give you a good rest of the day!"
*This is Jack Jackson on Weekly Inspirational Posts, signing off*
Thanks! Made my day!! Also i am finally cured of my crippling fear of cheese wedges!