Watch DangerouslyFunny videos!!!!

Chililover

Planter
This is very low in context, and there's no s at the end of dangerously funny, so to any one who doesn't know who this is, he's a youtuber. Lol! And I do agree!!

Odin

Staff member
Hey Junimo! I moved this thread to the Game Discussion section. I think this topic does have the potential to make a good thread for Guides & Resources though. If you wanted you could update the original post in this thread with some specific recommendations from DF. Personally, I've never watched any of his videos, so while I see people talk about him all the time, I wouldn't have any idea where to start on his channel.

Chililover

Planter
His channel isn't the "best" but he's funny and has his moments. He puts down the sdv character a fair bit, that's something I don't really like about his vids, but he's pretty funny! Basically it's stand-up comedy but on sdv I guess lol!

Or... maybe not? He's not particularly good at the game, not particularly amusing, and rather sophmorish in general. He thinks he's being funny, when he's really not, which makes the channel fall rather flat, at least for me.

Chililover

Planter
Or... maybe not? He's not particularly good at the game, not particularly amusing, and rather sophmorish in general. He thinks he's being funny, when he's really not, which makes the channel fall rather flat, at least for me.
Actually now that I think about it this is exactly how his channel is, I don't stand up for people who put others down even if it's putting down game characters, and I'm not about to stand for him.