5 Brown Chickens: Sanders , Lulu , Fockers , Sammie , Chicklet
3 Dinosaurs: Godzilla , Brimsy , Spike
2 Ducks: Peking , Quackula
2 White Chickens: Little , Henny Penny
1 Rabbit: Caernabog
3 Void Chickens: Chernobyl , Abyss , Cthulu

Snesonix

Sodbuster
My first username was on minecraft and it was yolocrafter ... i was 9 !!!! And then i used it on all my accounts but in 2018 i thought "hey i should start making a GOOD username ^^" so i created Sonix and then in 2019 i wantd to make a account on some forum but sonix was taken and i looked around and saw my SNES classic mini and i thought and thought and it clicked and so i created Snesonix a name i use when i cant use sonix ._. yea thats the whole story ! Oh and my character Sonix i just took an S colored him green and gave him a face !.....

Sounny

Rancher
OH NOW we're talking. Here's my animal list
2 Pigs: Hamlet , Orwell
1 Brown Cow: Mooana
2 Goats: van Goat , Baphomet
1 White Cow: Moona Lisa
5 Brown Chickens: Sanders , Lulu , Fockers , Sammie , Chicklet
3 Dinosaurs: Godzilla , Brimsy , Spike
2 Ducks: Peking , Quackula
2 White Chickens: Little , Henny Penny
1 Rabbit: Caernabog
3 Void Chickens: Chernobyl , Abyss , Cthulu
Pigs: Hamlet or Hamaltin
Chickens: Bock-ers
Cows: Milk Maid
Ducks: Dr. La Quack

Onenote

Sodbuster
A lot of people seem to think that I like Microsoft, but mine actually comes from this old song I found when I was in chorus back in high school called "Johnny one note" Which I really resonated with cause I was good at doing two things: singing loud, and holding one note XD

another nickname of mine that I've kept throughout the years is "Neno". I got that one because I mentioned to one friend how it was funny to see who would shorten my name as "One" or as "Note" and they turned to me and went "you are now Neno", which I found hilarious.

SnailWeen

Cowpoke
I usually go by Tetris as a gamertag but I was feeling quirky one day with some friends and we were naming our dark souls characters. We were playing Dark Souls while waiting for uno to install on our PlayStations. While still in a giggley mood from that, we moved to Uno, which by then had installed for all of us. My gamertag was somehow already used as a Ubisoft account so I had to come up with something new. Thus SnailWeen was born. I still go by Tetris more but oh well

Paulatoetje

Greenhorn
At first I had roosje54856 (roosje is dutch for small rose) I chose the name roosje01 for habbo hotel but for some reason it changed to 54856 which I started to memorise, then I used it on other platforms too, but ofc it was very annoying for others. Nowadays my most used username is Paulatoetje or NLscoutGirl the first one comes from a sidejob i had where everyone got nicknames, mine was a dessert (toetje) from the brand Paula the cow (from dr oetker). The second name I use often is for people who don't understand dutch etc. Showing i'm dutch, a scout and a girl. Not a girlscout because boys and girls are combined at scouts in my country :)

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
Newfoundland, my home province, sees more Fog than anywhere else on the planet. Our prime fishing grounds, the Grand Banks, actually holds the world record for this. There is also a song by the name of Grey Foggy Day. As I always try to create or use names based around where I'm from, this one seemed fitting.

In World of Warcraft, ALL of my characters were named after places in Newfoundland. Most commonly though, you would see me on characters by the name of Bonavista or Greenspond.

Septima

Farmhand
The original form of the name comes from a book series I read years ago called Septimus Heap. Through many different spellings and years of usage, this is where it stands now! Practically everywhere I go, though, people call me Sep anyway :smile:

Anhaga

Rancher
Mine is dorky--it's taken from Old English (aka Anglo-Saxon). The word means, roughly, "solitary one" (the full breakdown--"an"/one and "haga"/enclosure--is a little more complex), and it's the term used to describe the narrator of the poem "The Wanderer." I have most of a PhD in medieval English literature; while my specialization was later medieval educational texts, I really love Old English both for the feel of the language and for the striking imagery and description used in many of the remaining OE texts we have. When I adopted this username, I was at a point where I always tended to feel a bit like an outsider, even around the people who I considered my friends. I'm now no longer solitary--I found my best friend and married him, and now we have three kids who ensure no one in the house ever feels alone even if they want to--but I've kept the username for almost two decades.