Unofficial mod updates

Flumme

Greenhorn
I finally can buy a winery in the carpentry. But if I PLACE the winery I get an error message. Robin is still building it (I hope), but ... have I done an error or is it the mod? :owo:

Fehler bei Winery.jpg

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
I finally can buy a winery in the carpentry. But if I PLACE the winery I get an error message. Robin is still building it (I hope), but ... have I done an error or is it the mod? :owo:
That screenshot isn't very readable, can you share that error with a log? You can do so at https://smapi.io/log, the page includes instructions

DamienBrittan

Newcomer
Same problem for me , after i bought winery i have the same issue . And when i go to sleep and save i got message from SMAPI "Did you remove a custom building mod?"

Last edited:

mouse

Farmer
Early version of TMXL/PyTK, official release with some fixes will likely come tomorrow but posting here with permission for purpose of linking unofficial on compat page.
(links removed as it was updated officially)

Last edited:

morbiddog2

Newcomer
Anyone running into an error about furnitureFront.xnb missing please verify files through steam or re-install stardew if that fails. I don't use any xnb mods but several of the new xnb files were missing after the update and I had to reinstall.

Panthola

Greenhorn
Can I request an update for the following mods?
ChestEx mod
Deluxe Auto-Grabber
More Barn and coop animals

Thanks in advance and sorry if I caused any problems with my requests. I am new to the community but love the game and mods!

Can I request an unofficial update for child to NPC? The latest unofficial version isn't working with 1.5 and I want to use a mod that use this mod.

Last edited:

Oxyfox

Greenhorn
Is it possible to put in a request for updating Stack Everything 3.0.2, NPC Map Locations for SVE 2.5.11, and StardustCore 2.5.2?

Hello, is it possible to update these mods:
Adopt'n Skin
Pet Spawn Location
CustomCaskMod
Anything Ponds
SauvignoninStardew
Better Ranching
please and thank you so much in advance :)

Last edited:

Gigio

Greenhorn
hello! is it possible to update the following mods?
- Horse Whistle;
- Public Access TV ;
- Tree Transplant.

Thanks in advance !!! 😊

Strobe

Planter
Compatibility patch for 1.5; no new features added

Edit: Changed version from unofficial.1 to unofficial.5
Note: It's being reported that this causes problems with Golden Walnuts. If you face issues with Golden Walnuts on your play-through, disable global foraging!
Edit 2: I have decided to delete the patch because its been causing a lot of problems with folks. Apologies!
Edit 3: You can use CJB Item Spawner to spawn GW

Last edited: