Two little touches

MCjasiux

Greenhorn
  1. A shortcut, or an option for hiding the interface, so it would be easier to set up screenshots.
  2. Shorter days in winter, longer in summer - only a cosmetic change. The player still wakes up at 6 am, and passes out at 2 am, but in winter the sunrise will happen later (7 am) and sunset earlier (6 pm?). That would feel nice, waking up while it's still dark outside :smile:. Of course the reverse changes for the sumertime.

imnvs

Local Legend
Screenshots taken within the game already hide the interface. (Menu, settings, scroll to the bottom.) It even allows you to take screenshots of stuff that can't even fit on your screen all at once.

MCjasiux

Greenhorn
Screenshots taken within the game already hide the interface. (Menu, settings, scroll to the bottom.) It even allows you to take screenshots of stuff that can't even fit on your screen all at once.
True, but let's say I want to make a photo of me and my friend riding our horses (while moving). I wouldn't have to go pause :right: screenshot. Additionaly, pause-screenshots aren't registered by Steam. The shortcut would be optional, it wouldn't bother anyone not wanting to use it.

Odin

Staff member
1. A shortcut, or an option for hiding the interface, so it would be easier to set up screenshots.
You can do that on PC with the F4 key! I'm not sure if consoles offer this.
That's just for capturing an entire map at once though, so it's not doing quite the same thing.