[TUTORIAL] PSVita Stardew Valley Saves to PC

gokkuXD

Tiller
Hello. I am a huge fan of this game. I was thinking maybe you know how to transfer a Psvita saves to PC? Psvita has 1.3 version and I want to continue it on my PC. It is so happen that Psv will no longer get an update. Please help me. I mod my Psvita just to get my save file. Thank you very much for your answers.

Edit : Thanks to Magically Clueless and Odin for their help. I successfully transfer my saves on my Laptop. And I will make this thread a tutorial on how I do it.

Requirements - PSvita Shell
1. On your PSvita, open the Psvita Shell
2. Go to ux0
3. Locate your save files to user/00/savedata/PCSE01235
4. Before opening the folder, press Triangle and select "OPEN DECRYPTED"
5. FIND YOUR SAVE FILE (name_xxxxxxxx) and press Triangle, then select copy.
6. Go back to ux0 and go to data folder.
7. Paste your file by pressing triangle.
8. On your pc/laptop connect PSVita and transfer your save files ( you can press select on Psvita to make it USB Type)
9. Copy your save file and paste it on the Stardew Valley Saves folder ( https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves for more info)
10. And you can see it on your save file when you open the game.

I posted this tutorial because I am desperately looking for this for months. And I failed opening my saves on PC. Then what I missed is that I did not select the "Open Decrypted" option in my PSvita. I strongly suggest to do this because it is impossible for us to get the latest update of PSVita due to limited power of it. Enjoy.

P.S - This thread will not teach you to modify your PSVita. Thanks.

Last edited:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad you got it to work! I'll move this thread to Guides & Resources so other people looking for help can benefit from this.