WIP Tox's Furry Overhaul for 1.4

Team:
  • Tox - Artist, Concepts

Volunteers Needed:
  • Pixel Artists - Villager sprites, item sprites, clothing sprites, farmer sprites, hair sprites, animal sprites
  • Portrait Artists
  • Coders - Advanced preferred; work with content patcher, json assets, new behaviors and npcs, seasonal, weather, and locational attire, replacers
  • Please be over 18, I'm 30 and I want to work with adults

Task List:
  • Gather permissions for furry overhaul mod assets
  • Gather permissions for anthro farmer assets
  • Consider hair mods, gather permissions for chosen ones
  • Compatibility with Get Glam
  • Seasonal / Weather clothes to match (As well as a release for non-anthro)
  • Furrification of event npcs
  • Removal of human references in dialogue
  • Clothing redesigns, including potential for sfw nude (they're furries, it's fine)
  • Additional accessories (whiskers, wings, potentially new tail system
  • Decide which NPCs will get a new design (Shane, Emily, ?) and which will keep the original furry look
  • Better character creation accessories (glasses, jewelry, etc)
  • Figure out a way to make it so people can easily create and add their own "races" for farmer (I want to make my personal fursona for myself)
  • Also easily replace individual NPCs to prevent conflicts with other mods that edit those npcs (IE harvest goddess replacing the wizard)
  • Dynamic children that match the spouse, including their animal
  • Compatibility with multiple spouses for the children
  • and more! my discord has full details!

Plans:

An updated furry overhaul that's completely CP, with dynamic textures for the seasons and weather, without needing to download several mods. Config or download options to remove seasonal stuff to use vanilla clothing instead, potential for animated portraits, potential for other mod compatibility, compatibility with custom clothing and hair, optional config that adds all the ears and such as hats for compatibility with hair, make it so ears never disappear no matter what hat is worn, not sure what to do with tails since they're part of the hair files currently, referring to custom hairs.

I've never modded Stardew before and I honestly don't know what I'm doing, and of course I'd pick an exceptionally ambitious project to start with. If you're interested in helping or have ideas to offer, please let me know. I'm an artist, but I'm not particularly good at pixel art, so this is going to be a big challenge.

Other Plans:
Tox's Raichu Stuff
Tox's Creature Overhaul
Tox's Efficiency Overhaul
Tox's Interface Overhaul
Tox's Quality of Life Overhaul
Tox's Quest Overhaul
Tox's Shopping Overhaul
Tox's Jewelry Overhaul
Tox's Plant Overhaul
More

Join my discord server to discuss things about this mod, the other mods I'm planning, help me, or just watch the progress.

Last edited:

Chililover

Planter
Hi! I have about a year of experience in pixel art! I have a little experience in portraits! But I am pretty good at mimicking concerned ape's style! Also if your in need of theme songs for your furry npcs I have about 5 years experience in music!

@chillover Hey! I'm in process of creating a discord server, would you like to join? I'm still working on gathering permissions (Nexus only allows me to send 5 pms a day) so this is going to be a slow long-term project

Chililover

Planter
@chillover Hey! I'm in process of creating a discord server, would you like to join? I'm still working on gathering permissions (Nexus only allows me to send 5 pms a day) so this is going to be a slow long-term project
Hey! Sorry I'm not available on discord. Sorry. Could you create a conversation on here to discuss things?