Thoughts on Multiplayer and More!

eggroll3

Greenhorn
My girlfriend and I are long distance right now and play together very often on multiplayer. We've compiled a list of suggestions based on our experience! Please share your thoughts

1) Wedding Ring:
a) should be able to wear with other rings
b) should give powers even if married to other player
c) both partners should get a wedding ring
d) wedding ring being visible on avatar would be cool

2) Kids: it would be cool if you could interact with kids more (i.e. play a game with them, give) or if they could go outside

3) Movie: should be able to take spouse to a movie in multiplayer

4) Would be cool if two people could ride a horse

5) It would be nice if both people could access the game from their computers/shared ownership of the game

Misc/unrelated to multiplayer
1) The scenes taking up real time kind of throws a wrench into the day or night. Would be cool if time paused while you were in a scene.

2) A lemon tree would be nice

3)A lasso that brings animals in a certain range to you to give them affection (and milk them etc. before auto grabber)

My girlfriend and I are long distance right now and play together very often on multiplayer. We've compiled a list of suggestions based on our experience! Please share your thoughts

1) Wedding Ring:
a) should be able to wear with other rings
b) should give powers even if married to other player
c) both partners should get a wedding ring
d) wedding ring being visible on avatar would be cool

2) Kids: it would be cool if you could interact with kids more (i.e. play a game with them, give) or if they could go outside

3) Movie: should be able to take spouse to a movie in multiplayer

4) Would be cool if two people could ride a horse

5) It would be nice if both people could access the game from their computers/shared ownership of the game

Misc/unrelated to multiplayer
1) The scenes taking up real time kind of throws a wrench into the day or night. Would be cool if time paused while you were in a scene.

2) A lemon tree would be nice

3)A lasso that brings animals in a certain range to you to give them affection (and milk them etc. before auto grabber)
The wedding ring is a good one, something similar to elder scrolls online's ring of mara.

Also agree on the kids. Have a birthday celebration for them each year, experience the holidays with them, basically a deeper immersion.

That would be an interesting dating option. Movie theater date and dinner! Perhaps add another store, like a restaurant.

Dual riding would be so helpful. And saves money on multiple stables.

Misc:
I also wish that were the case, time crawling on during a shared cutscene makes no sense.

More fruit trees, agreed.

The lasso I could agree with, but maybe for taming wild animals instead. So instead of purchasing them, you could do a mini game to earn one and save some cash?

All in all, I agree. And I understand your dilemma. I am in a long distance relationship as well, and we play from time to time as well.