PC ***ThE NeW StArDeW VaLleY ***- Server-four Corners - i want you ! ;)

JackLambert

Greenhorn
I'm looking to host a Four Corners farm where anybody can join and create something for themselves. Voice chat is possible through Steam, but communicating via the in-game chat is perfectly fine if not preferred. Tolerance and mutual helpfulness should be a given. Everybody gets their own quadrant to look over, so coordinating clear roles as to who is gonna fish, who is gonna mine, etc. would be nice but it's not mandatory. This way we'll get to know each other over the span of a few weeks maybe, which might be a new experience. Gold is separate. If a player makes problems/trolls, their cabin can be demolished.

Requirements:
- 20 or above
- joining regularly
- keep to your corner, but let's help each other when needed

Interest ?
Add my on Steam - and come to our group

Name : jacklambert585

Renenuteta

Greenhorn
I'm looking to host a Four Corners farm where anybody can join and create something for themselves. Voice chat is possible through Steam, but communicating via the in-game chat is perfectly fine if not preferred. Tolerance and mutual helpfulness should be a given. Everybody gets their own quadrant to look over, so coordinating clear roles as to who is gonna fish, who is gonna mine, etc. would be nice but it's not mandatory. This way we'll get to know each other over the span of a few weeks maybe, which might be a new experience. Gold is separate. If a player makes problems/trolls, their cabin can be demolished.

Requirements:
- 20 or above
- joining regularly

Interest ?

Hi! I just added you on steam. Still need players?

leeroy

Greenhorn
h

Requirements:
- 20 or above
- joining regularly

Interest ?

hi i would like to join is there still room