The gotoro empire

Person090

Planter
While stardew valley is a fun little farming sim where you can settle down, there is actually a war going behind the scenes, I would personally like if we get more elaboration on this war, and what the gotoro empire is like, maybe have a villager that moves in the town who is actually a immigrant from the gotoro empire, maybe have another heart event with Kent. it also seems weird to me that nobody except Kent and Sam seem to care that they may get attacked any day.

Last edited:
Well we do know that the Traveling Cart Merchant mentions her items are from the Gotoro Empire. Smuggled, so that says a little more.

It cant be pleasant as Kent was in a prisoner of war camp in the Gotoro Empire. I feel it's probably a very rugged and tough place to live, and its appearance.

Beaker

Farmhand
Well we do know that the Traveling Cart Merchant mentions her items are from the Gotoro Empire. Smuggled, so that says a little more.

It cant be pleasant as Kent was in a prisoner of war camp in the Gotoro Empire. I feel it's probably a very rugged and tough place to live, and its appearance.
I would have to agree with Jack, according to the wiki, if you give him something he hates he says this

“This... They gave this to me in Gotoro prison camp. I've been trying to forget about that. *shudder*.”

So it would be possible he was a POW and the Gotoro's are probably some sort of Dictator ruled nation.

I am curious to know how far/close the Gotoro Empire is.