Tell me what your favourite SDV items are

rice

Cowpoke
I'm a fan of pancakes, crab cakes, bok choy and fairy roses.

Mostly because I like food (; And pretty flowers. I really like that fairy roses can spawn in a number of different colours! But also - Elliott likes crab cakes and I like attacking the crabs in the mines with a pickaxe. It's free real estate food.

Paranoic

Sodbuster
Pre-1.4 my favorite would definitely go to Explosive Ammo + Slingshot. It was just too fun to carelessly blast through SC with loads of ammo, sadly, it's a little less fun now. Aside from that, every arcade machine and jukebox, I love the minigames, and it's nice to listen to my favorites wherever I go ^^. Also, Green Tea and Tea Set exist, I love all things tea.

Zevvo

Farmhand
Cranberries and blueberries because harvesting them is So Satisfying (especially now that I have a harvest with scythe mod). I also love goat cheese (in real life too).

Chaya7

Planter
I like the blackberries. So luscious and so everywhere. And the flounder. I have good memories as a little girl of hunting the countryside for blackberries - and the first fish I ever caught was a flounder.

Baconfry

Sodbuster
Dark Sword, because

Honourable mention goes to Napalm Ring, because it's equally as funny when used against big Purple Slimes. The little slimes explode and damage each other, and if you're holding the Dark Sword, the explosion damage can sometimes heal you. peak comedy

Odin

Staff member
Honourable mention goes to Napalm Ring, because it's equally as funny when used against big Purple Slimes. The little slimes explode and damage each other, and if you're holding the Dark Sword, the explosion damage can sometimes heal you. peak comedy
Sounds like a fun strat :)