Swimming ability

Lady Laurus

Tiller
Yeah, that would be cool! Maybe only certain places though... it makes sense on the beach, but not really in the town river... or worse... the sewers! :defeated:
Well....You could still potentially still swim in them but in the town river it could gradually damage health and in the sewers there could be mutated leeches.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I will not only be disappointed if swimming is disallowed, but I may need to throw out a whole prepared wardrobe. I didn't waste a Rainbow Shell, Prehistoric Tibia, and Melon because I look smashing in them*, instead I'm a functional person. I took time out of my busy lazy schedule to express my interest not only in sunbathing (shove over Haley, yer hoggin' the UV) but also Emily (yeah yeah and her Sewing Machine, you sussed me out).

If swimming doesn't come to pass, I may very well need to protest by sacrificing Cabbage, Marble, and yes, I'll do it-- Cactus Fruit to the ravages of the Sewing Machine. And parade around town to the embarrassment of all, especially Emily and her complicit equipment.

I won't go so far as Dino Egg and Dino Mayo, though. I do have some self-respect, thank you!

* though of course I do.