Summer Sale 2020 - What Did You Purchase?

Adapt

Tiller
Just interested to see what my fellow forum members bought during the sale...

I purchased, Remnant of the Ashes, Raft, 7 days to die, The Forest, and Don't Starve Together.

What did you get?

Odin

Staff member
I still have so many games in my library I want to get to... I bought a game for a friend's birthday, but that was it

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i bought many games from the steam sale:

- danganronpa: trigger happy havoc
- audiosurf 2
- at home alone II
- the witch's house mv (this was in my wishlist FOREVER so i'm glad i finally got it on sale)
- snakeybus
- kindergarten 2
- the whole nekopara series (it was for a good price and i heard it was cute sue me)
- sallyface

my friend gifted me a wishlist item during, which was nusantara. feels really good to have a small wishlist!

i also bought another game but it is not suitable to mention here, i've been following its development for a while though and decided to finally support em

Ennoshima

Planter
I can't remember all that I got.. oop. (I think I just ratted myself how much I actually purchased). xD

Some I do remember: Spyro Trilogy, Crash Bandicoot, Spongebob Squarepants, My Time At Porita, and a few different Sonic games!

Lightharion

Greenhorn
Oh boy, here is my complete list:
-Darkest Dungeon (with all DLC even the soundtrack)
-Resident Evil 4
-Resident Evil 6 Complete
-Enter the Gungeon
-Blasphemous (With Alloy of Sin skin)
-Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
-Valfaris
-Dead Cells (with all DLC)
-Hollow Knight (and bought Gods & Nightmares thinking it was a DLC but it turned out to be OST)
And the best for the last, which ironically I remember it was the first game I added on the cart:
-Stardew Valley
As you can see I had a dark fantasy / metroidvania craving, ironically the most lighthearted and wholesome game (which I bought out of curiosity because it appeared on my feed as one of the best selling, not even on my wishlist like the rest) got me hooked up and obsessed

Lorekeeper

Farmhand
Not a whole lot, actually. My laptop doesn’t run a whole lot well, but there was some stuff I did want to pick up anyway.

-Campfire Pro (with worldbuilding pack)
-Jackbox Party Pack 2
-Cattails

Campfire I felt I truly needed to get my thoughts for writing in order, Jackbox I figured I could play with friends, and Cattails I bought pretty much at the last second because I wanted the soundtrack and it’s one of my favourite games in general, so I figured I’d just re-buy the entiregame.

@ndy

Farmhand
nothing i have about 30 games that i have to, forget about playing, install, and no time to do it