[Suggestion] Group ranking!

Chililover

Planter
It's a pretty simple idea! Since I'm hosting a art challenge I have a conversation created for judges and artist, it would be nice to give the judges in the conversation a rank of sorts! so it wouldn't get mixed up! it could be a blue badge above there profile pic that says something like "conversation judge" the rank would have 0 privalage but just to tell apart the judges from artists!
(Basically the conversation creator could give people in the 'group' a rank above the name! Within a box of custom color!!)

Rotan

Sodbuster
Im also willing to tag my photo with something if that helps. (Like a blue star in the bottom right corner). Not sure how being a weekly judge will go but I can give it my best :) I should be able to judge them with in a few days of the deadlines for them. You said it starts Monday, do they have so many days to get in the art, or are they due monday?

Chililover

Planter
Im also willing to tag my photo with something if that helps. (Like a blue star in the bottom right corner). Not sure how being a weekly judge will go but I can give it my best :) I should be able to judge them with in a few days of the deadlines for them. You said it starts Monday, do they have so many days to get in the art, or are they due monday?
Yes they have a couple days! :3

Odin

Staff member
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we can have a user rank/label like that that would only exist in one thread, and it might be a bit confusing if people see it outside that thread

Chililover

Planter
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we can have a user rank/label like that that would only exist in one thread, and it might be a bit confusing if people see it outside that thread
Sorry if I was confusing! I meant ranks in conversations! not threads! Lol!