Suggestion: Easy selecting from your inventory

Migz66

Newcomer
First of all, i love stardew valley. I first saw it at playstore and became curious in playing the game, after a few days i got hooked up to the game. I even stayed late at night just farming and fishing. The mobile version is so amazing then one time i found out that it is available on pc so i tried it. At first it seems hard to control because it is different from the mobile version so there's the time i adjusted and i think it is also great as the mobile version but picking things from your inventory seems so hard because there is only 13 keys (1-0,+,-) which is also the first 13 items in your inventory so i dont have a choice to move the items to the first 13 keys if i want to hold and place them, i also tried to switch items using mouse wheels but its ranged are just the first 9 items.This is hassle for me because instead of enjoying the game, i do so much just to hold and the place the item (don't jude me, i just don't want unnecessary clicking). So i think having your mouse wheels up and down you can select all your items from your inventory. I think this suggestion will make selecting items to your inventory less hassle.

tommybob

Planter
Scrolling through should hit all of the slots, once you get a backpack upgrade, you can also press TAB and cycle through the rows of your backpack. You get used to it, just takes some time.