Other Stardew-themed crossword puzzle [now released!]

kdau

Tiller
Hi folks! I've created a Stardew Valley-themed crossword puzzle (in the American style). It's the first one I've gotten to a ready-to-share state. I'm looking for some feedback from playtesters before I publish it, though. I've got some non-Stardew crossword people looking at it, but feedback from one or two Stardew people who are also crossword fans would be great. Please let me know if you're interested! And of course I'll be sharing the final version here when it's ready. ✍ 🎮

Edit: Here's the final released version.

Last edited:

Person090

Planter
Hi folks! I've created a Stardew Valley-themed crossword puzzle (in the American style). It's the first one I've gotten to a ready-to-share state. I'm looking for some feedback from playtesters before I publish it, though. I've got some non-Stardew crossword people looking at it, but feedback from one or two Stardew people who are also crossword fans would be great. Please let me know if you're interested! And of course I'll be sharing the final version here when it's ready. ✍ 🎮
Cant wait to see it. I personally love crosswords, but I do sometimes have the temptation to cheat and search the answers if im getting really frustrated

kdau

Tiller
I'm pleased to announce that my Stardew-themed crossword, A Star over Calico Desert, is now published on my site and available to play. I hope you enjoy it!

Note that there are links to references for Stardew trivia below the puzzle (although I imagine this crowd is less likely to need those), plus links to a few non-Stardew topics referenced in clues that you might want more information on.

Thanks to Lappy here on the forums and Chris Piuma for playtesting this puzzle. It took me a while to get around to editing it, but their feedback was quite valuable once I did.

Ritsuko

Greenhorn
It definitely requires to involve thinking, which makes it interesting to solve. I don't like puzzles which are too easy to solve, because there is no fun at all and you don't get any satisfaction. I like to make a strategy in my head, to involve my knowledge in it. There are some puzzles, of course, which are too hard to find an answer for and if it's getting annoying to solve it if I can't find a way to complete it, I use https://crossword-solver.io/clue/turkish-title/, so then I can analyze what could have I done differently.

Last edited: