Standard Farm Spring year 9, no mods iOS v

Holly3353

Cowpoke
Hi everyone, this is my first post, my farm is in year 9 now, I have earned enough gold , so I mainly collect things right now.
AB936C45-24D3-4903-A675-394446352F90.jpeg

112131AA-1E6C-4F8F-8F1D-45E43B718C52.jpeg

This is my farm tour video, please have a look and hopefully It’s enjoyable
https://youtu.be/n1qj7WDVDhM

Now I am also starting a new forest farm, because after the recent update, fish can be iridium quality, I want to collect all of them including legendary fish, actually I have already got spring legendary fish with iridium quality, hopefully I can get the rest.
BEDE06F5-74C9-49B3-A896-B7AA361F0AD6.png

Thanks, enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Holly3353

Cowpoke
Really cool farm! How long did it take you to get giant crops at the right spot?
Thanks. It doesn’t take long to get giant melons and pumpkins there, seems they’re easier to get giant, maybe 2 or 3 years, I can’t remember. But for cauliflowers, they just didn’t combine year after year, I really want giant cauliflowers in the middle, but only two combined after many years, so I gave up and put melons instead. I always use Deluxe Speed-Gro at beginning for fast mature, after they matured, I just keep them there until season end, and also keep watering them after mature, I remember the middle crop need to be watered to get giant from the tips.

Person090

Planter
Hi everyone, this is my first post, my farm is in year 9 now, I have earned enough gold , so I mainly collect things right now.
View attachment 1104
View attachment 1105

This is my farm tour video, please have a look and hopefully It’s enjoyable
https://youtu.be/n1qj7WDVDhM

Now I am also starting a new forest farm, because after the recent update, fish can be iridium quality, I want to collect all of them including legendary fish, actually I have already got spring legendary fish with iridium quality, hopefully I can get the rest.
View attachment 1106
Thanks, enjoy the game.
I have to admit, my first farm is on year 9 now, and it doesn't look half as good as your farm. I also really like the fish collection you've got