[SPOILERS] No option to build late-game building

Rhiannon

Farmer
So I completed restoring the Community Center and got the hero statue. I've read that lightening will strike the Jojo Mart and I believe it did. I've also read that after it is struck by lightening, I can enter it to find a "missing bundle" and once I find it, a theater will be built.

I can't enter the deserted Jojo Mart. It says "closed" when I click on the doors.

Have I missed something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Proto-Nerd

Tiller
When the lightning strikes Joja it should play a cutscene showing the lightning breaking a hole in the door, at that point it should be accessable.

It's supposed to happen the night before the first rainy or stormy day after the community center is done.

If you haven't continued forward after the cutscene try reloading the day so the cutscene plays again.

Rhiannon

Farmer
I figured it out. I had to "try the door" of the Jojo Mart first. That night, there was a storm that smashed the door. Note this was (game) months and months and maybe years after I had completed the Community Center.

Note: thanks for adding the spoiler in the title. I didn't know we had to do that due to the age of the age. I'll be sure to do that from now on!