Soundtrack of your choice - the jukebox favorites

Xyrella

Planter
I really love the music in game and for sure we all have our favorites. My all time favorite since I first started is "the valley comes alive" in spring. We all have a jukebox for the farm now and I think I'm not the only one who has looked into it a little more thoroughly. There were some tracks I hadn't really noticed before. And then suddenly there was something outstanding. The JunimoKart title theme! I love this track sooo much! The vibes of the synths are perfect in harmony, the waves literally carry you away and the beat hits pleasantly. I wish there were an extended version of this track. I already played JunimoKart in 1.4 but I was more frustrated with my failure there than listening to the melodies. ^^

Better late than never.

So which tracks do you favor for your jukebox?

I really love the music in game and for sure we all have our favorites. My all time favorite since I first started is "the valley comes alive" in spring. We all have a jukebox for the farm now and I think I'm not the only one who has looked into it a little more thoroughly. There were some tracks I hadn't really noticed before. And then suddenly there was something outstanding. The JunimoKart title theme! I love this track sooo much! The vibes of the synths are perfect in harmony, the waves literally carry you away and the beat hits pleasantly. I wish there were an extended version of this track. I already played JunimoKart in 1.4 but I was more frustrated with my failure there than listening to the melodies. ^^

Better late than never.

A stillness in the rain, visitor to the unknown, the lava dwellers, Danger!, magical shoes and tropicala

Person090

Planter

Better late than never.

Nature’s crescendo and tropicala. I occasionally shuffle through the jukebox looking for something new

I've got the sound track and my favorites are probably Spring (It's a Big World Outside), Summer (Nature's Crescendo), Many of the Bachelor/Bachelorette themes but the best is Echos (Sebastian's Theme), A few of the Mines themes and the movie theater themes.

Zaphira

Sodbuster
Just a few days ago was the first time I actually listened to the juke box and looked at the titles. My favorite is the music from the secret woods. I can listen to that the whole day.

My wife and I run an independent children's bookshop, and for shop music we rotate through a number of our Spotify playlists, one of which is a selection of my fave tracks from the Stardew OST.

If I had to pick a number one though, I'd probably choose The Valley Comes Alive, although Tropicala and It's A Big World Outside would both be very close behind.

Person090

Planter
I like the secret woods theme, night market, and caroline’s 2 heart event music! I have so many mini jukeboxes...😅
I literally have one for each of my 3 sheds, my greenhouse, my house, and my cellar. You could probably imagine how much time I spent in the mines.