So many suggestions

VKS Valkyrie

Greenhorn
More house upgrades with more rooms. Another backpack with 48 slots. Another farm building upgrade to save space. More places to visit like the calico area with new crops and things to do there. Another shed upgrade. Horse stalls to be upgradeable so when you play co op with several people you don’t need stalls everywhere. Silo upgrade to hold more hay so it saves space. A magic truffle gatherer you can build at the wizard’s because I hate waiting around all day and there can always be more magical elements to the game 💕

imnvs

Local Legend
While I have nothing bad to say about your ideas...

...I think you might want to consider posting each in its own thread. That way each idea gets its own discussion, with no other discussions interrupting.

Odin

Staff member
A silo upgrade would be nice!
Horse stalls to be upgradeable so when you play co op with several people you don’t need stalls everywhere.
I'm curious what you imagine this one looking like? I think the advantage of each person getting a stable is that they can it exactly where they want on the farm.

Ellajoy

Rancher
A silo upgrade would be nice!

I'm curious what you imagine this one looking like? I think the advantage of each person getting a stable is that they can it exactly where they want on the farm.
Yes, normally you want your horse close by.
I really like the silo upgrade idea! I have 3 silos just to keep all my hay in
I have five silos for almost all of my files!