Skateboards, Body Types, Etc

smor145

Sodbuster
I love horses, but they are sometimes too "chonky" to fit in certain places. I think that there should be skateboards. They probably wouldn't be as fast as horses, but they could still be ridden in the smaller areas that the player can fit in. I know Sam has a skateboard, so maybe how one is acquired could have something to do with him? Just a thought.
Speaking of horses... maybe there should be like a whistle that calls your horse to you like it begins to run to wherever you called it from.
Also, I think it would be neat to allow the player to have different body types? I know that some npcs are tall, short, big, small, etc, so why aren't our playable characters?

:sebastian: :heart::frog:

Neat Games

Planter
These are all great ideas! Even like a mountain bike would be cool.

Perhaps some super rare mounts like... I don't know mmm a dinosaur? a unicorn? solar powered scooter? haha

Odin

Staff member
Also, I think it would be neat to allow the player to have different body types? I know that some npcs are tall, short, big, small, etc, so why aren't our playable characters?
I think unfortunately that would be a lot more work than it seems at first, as every clothing item would need to be redrawn from each angle to fit the different body types. Villagers can be different because they don't have different outfits.