Implemented Signatures

hpeinar

Greenhorn
While seeing signatures on mobile is excellent I do wish they'd be less intrusive height wise.

Right now there are signatures that are almost as tall as the mobile screen.

Screenshot_20200308-204247.jpg

SgtPickles

Tiller
Im gonna have to agree with hpeinar on this. I think if the signature is over a specific height, or contains multiple (like in the example above), it should be hidden for mobile devices.

Or perhaps enforcing a single image only for signatures? (This suggestion may not be popular, lol)

hpeinar

Greenhorn
Im gonna have to agree with hpeinar on this. I think if the signature is over a specific height, or contains multiple (like in the example above), it should be hidden for mobile devices.

Or perhaps enforcing a single image only for signatures? (This suggestion may not be popular, lol)
It's possible to limit the height on only mobile device without hiding the whole signature.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
okay, so for mobile signatures it has a max height of 125px, if it goes any higher then it gives a scrollbar. none of it is hidden, but keep in mind it might not look great on mobile while it looks great on browser.

on browser, it now has a max height of 300px, so if you have images that go past that height, you'll get a scrollbar. currently there's no way (without add-ons) to restrict how much one can include in signatures, but it's something we can look into. let me know what you think of the changes!

Odin

Staff member
Besides the fact that most of it gets cut off I don't think it looks terrible:
BE95F1C7-CD2E-4660-8296-F848D56AC495.png