Secret Notes and quests...

I know this thread was posted a while ago, but it's a bit inactive now, so I wanted to revive the discussion! What does everybody think about the secret notes (who wrote them)? Also, what do you think about the quests? Like when Mayor Lewis gives you a quest for truffle oil, he says "don't ask why" and I don't know about anybody else, but that really got my brain's gears whirring! Any theories?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
oh i like the optional quests, this gave me an idea to make a suggestions thread actually hehe. i think they're all pretty fun and give you more of a chance to learn about the non-marriage NPCs, and it's kinda nice that it's only them too since the bachelor/ettes get so much more screentime. i have robin's axe placement screenburned into my skull at this point

Quillmagic

Farmer
The optional quests are pretty cool, especially considering you can cancel them if you can't do them/don't like them. Would love for in the new update, they'd add more, and cutscenes to go along with them! I want more vanilla Robin expansion :frown: