SDVS Code Cracking Bomb Squad, (We Crack The Codes In CAs Sneak Peaks, Currently Looking For Members! :3)

Chililover

Planter
We need to decode possible hidden meanings in the sneak peak Eric gives us, find out how the peices fit together, what goes where, and for goodness sake who took my BoLoGnA SAndWiCH!!!???!!!
I'm gonna make a code cracking conversation for the sdv Code Cracking Experts (more or less lol!)
If your good at code cracking, or very creative, or have good opinons, or just want to join, lol and I'll invite you to the group!! :3

Last edited:

Chililover

Planter
Btw this isn't a "super duper serious" group. It's mainly just for fun and anything we " decode" has the possibility of not being all the way correct, please share your opinions as any angle of thought helps, you might see something we didnt!!

Aine

Planter
Seeing the image I can see there is grass in it, and ass far as I know grass only grow in your farm, and, to this point, I dont know where the place in the picture is, cause its not in any map area I know.

Chililover

Planter
Seeing the image I can see there is grass in it, and ass far as I know grass only grow in your farm, and, to this point, I dont know where the place in the picture is, cause its not in any map area I know.
I'll invite you to the group! :p

Chililover

Planter
Hello Stardew valleyions! we have our first Code Cracked! (If you know something that makes more sense or see something we didn't let us know pls)

we have come to the conclusion that this 'new area's is in fact a new map. (The team and I are discussing the possibility of this area being more that just a new farm area!) https://forums.stardewvalley.net/index.php?threads/new-1-5-teaser-ducks-in-the-water-and-more.2257/
if you notice the grass like aine said, grass only grows on farms, trees don't frequently grow in salt water, so it's not near the ocean, there are ducks in the water to further leading to the conclusion, it's a new farm.
also as a further note, the trees you see above in the water is native to sdv farm maps, you only see them in farms, cheers!

Last edited:

Sophie

Tiller
Well if trees in the water indicates tides, then this might be a beach farm map - that would be cool!!

Or maybe a swamp map ??

Chililover

Planter
Hey all!! I updated our last official post about the new area! We are pretty sure that it is a new farm , but from previous sneak peak pics (banana tree, and of course the new area) we have reason to believe it's more than just a new farm. we are discussing the possibility of the new area and Willys new room having some "connections" until next time... bai!!!!

This is the exact kind of group I've been looking for!!! I absolutely looovvveee cracking codes and I would love to join! Plus I love your game description on twitter! Great job making that character move it looks awesome :)

Chililover

Planter
This is the exact kind of group I've been looking for!!! I absolutely looovvveee cracking codes and I would love to join! Plus I love your game description on twitter! Great job making that character move it looks awesome :)
I'll invite you :3 also thanks so much!