Resolution support for bigger screens

Doc_Mockingbird

Greenhorn
Hi, Everybody my only suggest is for PC Resolution support for 3440x1440 Widescreen aspect ration 21:9. been playing the game since it first released on steam and love all the changes and the great community around it. I'm just hoping for support for higher resolutions. that's all I have; I hope you all have a safe and wonderful day.

Last edited:
So right now, that may be a possibility. But I do know Flawless Widescreen can help make older games fit the Ultra Wide 21:9 aspect ratio. Contrary to this, I didn't see support for Stardew Valley under their supported games. So you can try it, if you already haven't, and see if it will work. Could be a quick work around for your problem? Hope it help! Good luck! :iristar:

Doc_Mockingbird

Greenhorn
Yeah, I can say I've tried everything. I'm always getting a black bar off to the right side of the screen
20200911123153_1.jpg

But, when im on the startup screen/ main menu its in full picture.

Doc_Mockingbird

Greenhorn
Ok, so went through the forum and scoured the threads finding out that if I push the zoom to 80% this no longer shows up on the screen. But, when 70-75% zoom is when it starts appearing. I hope anyone that finds this thread helps them out with the same issue that I had.