Switch relaxed multi/co-op ?

currently have it on ps4 only and just got a switch < most likely gonna get it on that as well > just wanna relax and play with others . playing the game , getting to different goals . whatever really . always nice to explore and have adventures with others ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ message if anyone's up for it < kinda preferably 18+ >

LolitaRo

Cowpoke
currently have it on ps4 only and just got a switch < most likely gonna get it on that as well > just wanna relax and play with others . playing the game , getting to different goals . whatever really . always nice to explore and have adventures with others ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ message if anyone's up for it < kinda preferably 18+ >
Interested! Never played co-op before, So I don’t know the first thing about it. But Id love to try. Us central, playing on switch and PS4

Interested! Never played co-op before, So I don’t know the first thing about it. But Id love to try. Us central, playing on switch and PS4
me neither !! but it'll be fun figuring things out along the way dx ive only set one up for like a few minutes to see things . but deleted it . which would you be down to play on ?

LolitaRo

Cowpoke
Awesome! I honestly don’t have a preference I tend to play more on the switch but that’s just because I’m farther along in game. We basically start from zero right? So I’m open to both. And it sounds like you already have a PS4 set up so I’m cool with that!

Awesome! I honestly don’t have a preference I tend to play more on the switch but that’s just because I’m farther along in game. We basically start from zero right? So I’m open to both. And it sounds like you already have a PS4 set up so I’m cool with that!
is it alright if i message you ?

ive mostly played on psvita so im kinda far on it lol but im getting it for the switch right now - like downloading it - and yeah i believe we do . whenever you have time you can set up a game for us however you want . if you want to
(☆^ー^☆)