Purple Mushroom

Tex

Cowpoke
Hi, on my first go-round in this fun and addictive game.

I am one lousy purple mushroom away from completing the Community Center. Arggh. I know it's rare, but anybody know where the best odds of finding one would be?

Tex

Cowpoke
The wiki says floor 81+.
I suppose you picked the bat cave...
Nope, I picked the mushroom cave. Just haven't gotten lucky, I guess. Chopped down one mushroom tree, didn't get it there either. Just was wondering where folks had had the best luck.

__Fishy__

Planter
You can get it either by finding it in the mines (lvl 81+), skull cavern, or if you chose the mushroom cave when
Demetrius comes to your farm after you've made a total of 25,000 :g:

eliasntr

Farmhand
Hi, on my first go-round in this fun and addictive game.

I am one lousy purple mushroom away from completing the Community Center. Arggh. I know it's rare, but anybody know where the best odds of finding one would be?
The Wizard can also gift you those purple shrooms through the mail. Higher friendship points means higher chances of receiving gifts (not just shrooms).

herobean28

Greenhorn
I found my first one with the mushroom cave. Usually, if you spent some time in the mines you'll stumble across a mushroom floor that will have red and purple mushrooms (usually found sub floor 80). If you're on the forest farm there's a chance for a purple mushroom to pop up on the left side as a forageable, too. And I really wish you hadn't chopped down that mushroom tree D: because instead of cutting them down you can attach a tapper to them like a normal tree, and instead of sap it will give you mushrooms! Mushroom trees are relatively rare so I guard my one tree with my life. Happy hunting!

Tex

Cowpoke
I found my first one with the mushroom cave. Usually, if you spent some time in the mines you'll stumble across a mushroom floor that will have red and purple mushrooms (usually found sub floor 80). If you're on the forest farm there's a chance for a purple mushroom to pop up on the left side as a forageable, too. And I really wish you hadn't chopped down that mushroom tree D: because instead of cutting them down you can attach a tapper to them like a normal tree, and instead of sap it will give you mushrooms! Mushroom trees are relatively rare so I guard my one tree with my life. Happy hunting!
Another bummer! well, I'll take that advice for the future...And I just found my purple mushroom on the 96th level, thank goodness! Community Center open. :)

Anhaga

Rancher
Hooray that you found it! Continuing the discussion, though: isn't it possible to find the purple mushroom in the Secret Woods in some seasons? I could swear that I've found it there in unmodded games.

Also, definitely save your mushroom trees. Once you have one, more will often sprout around it.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Hooray that you found it! Continuing the discussion, though: isn't it possible to find the purple mushroom in the Secret Woods in some seasons? I could swear that I've found it there in unmodded games.

Also, definitely save your mushroom trees. Once you have one, more will often sprout around it.
you can find red mushrooms in the secret woods sometimes, but i don't think it's possible for purple mushrooms to spawn. it could be SUPER rare though, in which case that's the first i've heard of it

Anhaga

Rancher
you can find red mushrooms in the secret woods sometimes, but i don't think it's possible for purple mushrooms to spawn. it could be SUPER rare though, in which case that's the first i've heard of it
Maybe I'm mistaking having found it on my forest farms. It does spawn there.