Solved Possible Problem with Increased Artifact Spot Mod?

CherryLeafy101

Sodbuster
EDIT: It was my mistake, not the mod. Despite checking my collections tab and the museum collection, I somehow missed that I hadn't donated a Prismatic Shard. Once I found and donated one everything worked as normal.

I'm not sure if the mod I used broke my game or the game bugged out on its own regardless of the mod. I'm new to modding, so please be gentle. I used a mod to generate more Artifact spots to dig up. I used the Increased Artifact Spots Mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3340). After nearly eight in game years I just wanted to hurry up and find the last three artifacts (elvish jewelry, golden mask, and ancient sword) so I used a mod to make more spots to dig. I found them and donated them to the museum. I didn't get the achievement or Stardrop. The items show as collected in my collections tab and if I visit the museum they appear in the collection. I've checked my collections tab against the ones on the wiki and everything shows as collected. However, I didn't get the in-game achievement or Stardrop; it's like Gunther didn't register that I donated everything.

I have since uninstalled SMAPI and defaulted my Steam launch options to make the game unmodded again, and tried loading the game without mods to see if that fixed it. It didn't do anything. So, now I wonder if I can fix it by editing my save file. I've backed it up in a separate folder in case I mess up. I installed Sublime Text Editor, installed Package Control, and installed the two packages the Wiki tells you to. I'm now ready to edit the save file. If there is a way to edit the achievements in the save file and make the game properly recognise that I donated everything and give me the achievement and Stardrop, would someone please explain how I can do that? If you know how, could you please write out exactly what I need to add or change and tell me exactly where I should be making that change? I really don't want to have to start a new game; I want to complete this file because I like my farm a lot and don't want to have to start again.

I'll attach a copy of my save file in case anyone wants to mess around with it.

Last edited: