Interior Operation: Anti Pierre

Person090

Planter
Planning on making one of my big sheds a shop just like Pierre's so I can run him out of town, Joja mart was first, next is Pierre, if this doesn't make Pierre leave town, then I will have to use my trump card, revealing his secret stash. Will share a screenshot once it is finished

Person090

Planter
Planning on making one of my big sheds a shop just like Pierre's so I can run him out of town, Joja mart was first, next is Pierre, if this doesn't make Pierre leave town, then I will have to use my trump card, revealing his secret stash. Will share a screenshot once it is finished
It will have a little shop area with cooking essentials, seeds, produce, artisan goods, grass starters, some cooking (mostly egg related food) some fish, some animal produce, some gems, and some monster loot, (and for those rich folks, I will have a chest behind the counter with some lucrative stuff, like iridium quality truffles, ancient fruit, ancient fruit wine, starfruit jelly, etc.) It will also have a little praying room, along with a sunroom just like Caroline's. I will have a little room for displaying the famous artist Lupini's paintings. And finally, a room where my alien scarecrow displays hats

Person090

Planter
Hopefully my wife will run the shop while im off
It will have a little shop area with cooking essentials, seeds, produce, artisan goods, grass starters, some cooking (mostly egg related food) some fish, some animal produce, some gems, and some monster loot, (and for those rich folks, I will have a chest behind the counter with some lucrative stuff, like iridium quality truffles, ancient fruit, ancient fruit wine, starfruit jelly, etc.) It will also have a little praying room, along with a sunroom just like Caroline's. I will have a little room for displaying the famous artist Lupini's paintings. And finally, a room where my alien scarecrow displays hats
Hopefully my wife will run the shop while I buy pierre's stuff for my shop that will run him out of business

Person090

Planter
Screenshot_2020-07-08-15-59-19.png

As you can see, we have the shop are as the main part of the shed, next to it are the sunroom with currently growing flowers and a chest full of Caroline and Abigail's loved gifts which I will definitely not use to make them come to my side. A altar room, and a room where I show off hats. Yoy may be wondering why Pierre's jacket is there along with a slingshot, that is actually the shooting range. And finally, the grave, which symbolizes Pierre's dead business.

Attachments

Lew Zealand

Helper
View attachment 932
As you can see, we have the shop are as the main part of the shed, next to it are the sunroom with currently growing flowers and a chest full of Caroline and Abigail's loved gifts which I will definitely not use to make them come to my side. A altar room, and a room where I show off hats. Yoy may be wondering why Pierre's jacket is there along with a slingshot, that is actually the shooting range. And finally, the grave, which symbolizes Pierre's dead business.
I actually LOL'd at that. Well done sir!

A Junimo

Planter
View attachment 932
omg HAHAHA
It looks great so far, too!