Old cave exploration [1.5]

Zecanella

Greenhorn
I know Barone let some features in the way of development (like meat from animals), but remember THAT cave exploration system of the early years? The farmer dig though the walls to access new areas and the caves look more like a big cave system than corridors connecting different areas.

Well, many years passed and I remember to see the secret note system appearing in an old video too, so i hope we see this coming in the future. Any chance? Any thoughts?

liquidcat

Staff member
I would love to see random breakable wall floors appear in skull cavern to give it even more variety and more magical feel !

Anhaga

Rancher
I know Barone let some features in the way of development (like meat from animals), but remember THAT cave exploration system of the early years? The farmer dig though the walls to access new areas and the caves look more like a big cave system than corridors connecting different areas.

Well, many years passed and I remember to see the secret note system appearing in an old video too, so i hope we see this coming in the future. Any chance? Any thoughts?
Oh, that would be very fun. I hope that's coming.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Oooooohhhh that reminds me of finding the secret passageways through walls in Ultima IV. Now that was fun, it was always in the front of your mind to scan the walls in each room until you realized you hadn't been for 10 minutes and probably missed a whole bunch of hidden stuff.

Yeah, that would be a real fun addition to SDV!