Xbox O: -crickets-

Xcandixkitx

Farmhand
How much was this for Xbox? Its not my usual go to style for console but I've been thinking about getting it just to do multi-player.

Ksmiz16

Greenhorn
I’m also looking for a group for Xbox one. You can add me Ksmiz16. Let’s see if we can get 4. I’m 29 and have played the game thru

Grimzy

Planter
I’m also looking for a group for Xbox one. You can add me Ksmiz16. Let’s see if we can get 4. I’m 29 and have played the game thru
For sure I'm down to start a new file if needed. I'll add you later today ^_^ my user is R3NAH. 28 here (:

Becca7027

Greenhorn
Hi :)) I was hoping to find a group too and I’m happy to join if you’re alright with that. My username is Mrs Mine Cat and I’m 17😊

Grimzy

Planter
Hi :)) I was hoping to find a group too and I’m happy to join if you’re alright with that. My username is Mrs Mine Cat and I’m 17😊
Sure thing! You're always welcome (: My younger sister is 16 and she plays as well (we share the console) I'll give you an add soon 😊

Grimzy

Planter
I think I just messaged you on Xbox haha. I also haven’t done multiplayer yet. I actually just got the game a few days ago
Ahh ok I'll go on right now (: Maybe you can host and I'll join you if you are fairly new to the game! Excited this will be fun ^_^