NPC outfits

Every season the NPCs wear the same outfit! I think the NPCs should get new outfits based on the season, for example, in winter NPCs may wear jackets and scarves, maybe in summer wear shorts and short sleeves. Just some customizations for our favorite NPCs.
I recommend about Seasonal Outfits - Slightly Cuter Aesthetic mod! SVO is too cursed

Person090

Planter
Every season the NPCs wear the same outfit! I think the NPCs should get new outfits based on the season, for example, in winter NPCs may wear jackets and scarves, maybe in summer wear shorts and short sleeves. Just some customizations for our favorite NPCs.
Sounds cool, always felt odd to me that nobody changes clothes to suit the season.

Dragonrage22

Greenhorn
I always feel bad for like Haley and Linus when Winter rolls in. Haley is always wearing a thin strapped Dress out in the snow and Linus though he's a Survivalist I think some earmuffs or a scarf would make him feel more comfortable. Further aging for offspring (Vincent and Jas included thought they might be more difficult to age) and Seasonal Outfits for NPCs is by far two additions I really want to see in the future.

KactusNZ

Cowpoke
I always feel bad for like Haley and Linus when Winter rolls in. Haley is always wearing a thin strapped Dress out in the snow and Linus though he's a Survivalist I think some earmuffs or a scarf would make him feel more comfortable. Further aging for offspring (Vincent and Jas included thought they might be more difficult to age) and Seasonal Outfits for NPCs is by far two additions I really want to see in the future.
I just wish linus had some shoes on. he gonna get frostbite and lose them toes.

Ape said that aging won't be added to the game