NPC Appreciation Thread

Ray of Hope

Farmhand
Wow, really guys? No-one haven't talk about Leah? I don't know, but all other bachelorette never really connect to me but Leah. (Or maybe Robin, but that is another different story)
Leah is the best. And so far, no-one can prove me otherwise.

She is beautiful. She love nature, grateful for the gifts nature has give her (not many people does that, even in the real world). She's smart, dedicated, independent, and not to mention she is a talented artist. She is friendly, even to strangers, kind to others, and generally a good person overall. And in my opinion, she has a really charming personality.

She is not perfect. Yes, she has a problem with self-confidence. But during the time you spend with her, getting close to her, you helped build her confidence up. You, in some way, grow together with her. It's you and her vs the world! Her 8 hearts event show this beautifully. Especially if you chose the art show!
Her 10 hearts event is just lovely, especially at the end, it really shows her romantic, intimate side. Which in my opinion, some other characters lack of.

Maugatta

Tiller
Wow, really guys? No-one haven't talk about Leah? I don't know, but all other bachelorette never really connect to me but Leah. (Or maybe Robin, but that is another different story)
Leah is the best. And so far, no-one can prove me otherwise.

She is beautiful. She love nature, grateful for the gifts nature has give her (not many people does that, even in the real world). She's smart, dedicated, independent, and not to mention she is a talented artist. She is friendly, even to strangers, kind to others, and generally a good person overall. And in my opinion, she has a really charming personality.

She is not perfect. Yes, she has a problem with self-confidence. But during the time you spend with her, getting close to her, you helped build her confidence up. You, in some way, grow together with her. It's you and her vs the world! Her 8 hearts event show this beautifully. Especially if you chose the art show!
Her 10 hearts event is just lovely, especially at the end, it really shows her romantic, intimate side. Which in my opinion, some other characters lack of.
Wow, yes I think you're right about Leah, although I've never talked to much to her or gived her too many gifts...
And the problem is that I even don't know why !
But now that you've said all this I'm thinking to look a little bit more to her
:wink:

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
I really hope that we get new content with the Dwarf in 1.5. They're one of my favorite characters in the game, along with Krobus. I think part of the appeal is that they're very non-standard when it comes to the typical depiction of a Dwarf. Sure, they're still short and all, but these Dwarves are probably aliens, and as such could potentially have a more non-humanoid appearance. There are also other things I love about the Dwarf, such as their personality. They're the "you're bigger than me, but I'm still gonna fight you" type, having been the one to initiate that fight with Krobus. They also have serious guts, and can be seen (spoilers for 1.4)
tossing a live bomb up and down in their hand if you have a high enough relationship with them and click their picture in the gifting panel. Not only that, but unlike Krobus, they show up to the Farmer's wedding, as well as the movies, totally undisguised. They seem to just not care who sees them.

imnvs

Local Legend
Wow, really guys? No-one haven't talk about Leah?
Actually, Leah was the person I married first. She is awesome. I love her 14 heart event, and the item you get from it? I have it proudly displayed in my shed, so that she doesn't have to see it, but I get to see it daily and smile. I loved her 10 heart event, and lemme tell you, I punched that jerk right square in the face both times I've seen that event. I love how she's free-spirited, independent despite what she's been through, and so very creative. I love art and artists, and I will never not love her.

The only reason I initially posted about Haley is because I've seen a lot of dislike for her, so I felt the need to defend her.

Last edited:
I really hope that we get new content with the Dwarf in 1.5. They're one of my favorite characters in the game, along with Krobus. I think part of the appeal is that they're very non-standard when it comes to the typical depiction of a Dwarf. Sure, they're still short and all, but these Dwarves are probably aliens, and as such could potentially have a more non-humanoid appearance. There are also other things I love about the Dwarf, such as their personality. They're the "you're bigger than me, but I'm still gonna fight you" type, having been the one to initiate that fight with Krobus. They also have serious guts, and can be seen (spoilers for 1.4)
tossing a live bomb up and down in their hand if you have a high enough relationship with them and click their picture in the gifting panel. Not only that, but unlike Krobus, they show up to the Farmer's wedding, as well as the movies, totally undisguised. They seem to just not care who sees them.
I also hope they will get more content.