New Marriage Candidates / Stories / inventory space/ Festivals

kathness

Greenhorn
Would be really nice if we get more candidates for marriage. Also along with this could be new NPC townie that will live in the valley that will add more story lines and quests and festivals. Space for inventory wise , hoping there is something called "lunch box" that way, all the food that we wanted to bring will go in there so it doesn't take much space when we do fishing/mining etc.

I want Gus and Gunther to be marriage candidates.

Gus' story could be him wanting to put the Stardrop Saloon on the map and become a prime eating establishment/tourist destination. Maybe the player helps him prepare a huge dinner party and a whole bus load of people comes all the way from ZuZu City and maybe even the ZuZu City News comes to do a news segment on the Saloon's special event.

Gunther's story could maybe be him looking for some lost relic or even the ruins of a tribe who lived in the valley way before anyone else did.

Plus I do like older, more mature males. Gus and Gunther are probably at least late 30s to early 40s

Thrawn

Sodbuster
I'd love some more older bachelor/ettes. I'm in my thirties and I can't bring myself to flirt with anyone other than Elliot, Shane, and Harvey. I feel like a creep going after anyone else because a lot of them are 15+ years my junior!

I'd also love a storyline going a little more in depth about the magical elements- there's a literal wizard and his witch ex, a cute shadow buddy in the sewers, forest spirits, talking bears, mermaids, but no real explanation about them, and aside from the singing mermaid at the Night Market, they aren't mentioned! Then there's the fact that the wizard says you're of great importance, and special!

It's like everyone goes out of the way to avoid talking about these things- is it because the rest of the world is full of them and Stardew Valley is like a "The Village" set up where people moved to get away from the supernatural, and don't talk about it, despite they fact it's all still creeping in???

I need answers.

Figment

Greenhorn
I'd love some more older bachelor/ettes. I'm in my thirties and I can't bring myself to flirt with anyone other than Elliot, Shane, and Harvey. I feel like a creep going after anyone else because a lot of them are 15+ years my junior!
I would also love some "older" new candidates. They don't have to be permanent residents though, could be people that only visit for a season or two throughout the year unless they become your boy/girl friend or spouse. That would mean creating a new area for these people to stay and explore. :)

Matthew T.

Farmhand
I would also love some "older" new candidates. They don't have to be permanent residents though, could be people that only visit for a season or two throughout the year unless they become your boy/girl friend or spouse. That would mean creating a new area for these people to stay and explore. :)
I actually love that idea! it would also give a new reason not to just rush into marriage with one of the town members you meet on your first day!

forsythiafarmer

Greenhorn
This would be a great reason for the town to have an inn. Maybe it goes in the empty plot behind Jodi’s house, or maybe Gus gets the cash together to build an inn on top of the saloon in year 2 or 3 (SPOILER AHEAD: this could also be triggered by his heart event with Pam after she starts paying off her tab)

Boo1972

Farmer
I would like older singles too, although now that I’ve invented more of a backstory for my character she feels less like me and flirting with the characters is easier. Also, when I was discussing my discomfort with my kids, my 16 year old thought I was crazy. His argument was that they aren’t real. But they feel real! I really want Clint to have a happy ending. Not necessarily with my character but with someone.

smor145

Sodbuster
I love that lunchbox idea! Also agreed. Clint, and the others should be marriage candidates. Not sure about the Wizard. I like the mod that has him as Abigail's biological father. I think it creates drama and tension. It makes perfect sense as well. hehe

Ellajoy

Rancher
I want Gus and Gunther to be marriage candidates.

Gus' story could be him wanting to put the Stardrop Saloon on the map and become a prime eating establishment/tourist destination. Maybe the player helps him prepare a huge dinner party and a whole bus load of people comes all the way from ZuZu City and maybe even the ZuZu City News comes to do a news segment on the Saloon's special event.

Gunther's story could maybe be him looking for some lost relic or even the ruins of a tribe who lived in the valley way before anyone else did.

Plus I do like older, more mature males. Gus and Gunther are probably at least late 30s to early 40s
sadly you can not even befriend Gunther .

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
I still think that the Dwarf could suffice as our obligatory "supernatural" marriage candidate. Being roommates would be great, but as I said here, I can't help but think that the Dwarf might be more open to the idea of marriage than Krobus is, especially since the Dwarf doesn't care about disguising themself, and the townspeople don't seem to mind them at all.

Siren Omega

Newcomer
Not sure if anyone has already posted this idea (and I'll probably get some certain comments on this) but maybe more interracial candidates moving in or at new location (ex: mountains further northeast of the map, secret woods even in the desert) for marriage candidates besides Maru.