Forest Farm My late-game forest farm

Peggy77

Sodbuster
Wow! Some of you people are amazing! I'm at Summer 20—expecting my first Pale Ale from my 58 Kegs in The Mines entrance—on my first forest farm, so it's nice to see I can put buildings on the forest areas. I will have to experiment with that.

Question:
How do you put grass on the forest areas? Is that natural, planted, or a mod?
I asked her about the grass that the animals eat being on the green, grassy areas. She told me she uses a mod that makes it keep growing and spreading.

I have played the Forest Farm several times and I had to keep planting more grass seed because, without the mod, it won't spread.

Reactions: Tom

Peggy77

Sodbuster
Wow! Some of you people are amazing! I'm at Summer 20—expecting my first Pale Ale from my 58 Kegs in The Mines entrance—on my first forest farm, so it's nice to see I can put buildings on the forest areas. I will have to experiment with that.

Question:
Since it isn't my farm I am not sure if they add grass on the green areas regularly or use a mod that allows it to grow.

I have played the Forest farm many times and have always had to continually replant more grass or give it up and make sure my animals can get grass just east of those areas but my game is vanilla. I have found out that there is a mod that will allow the grass to continue growing on it's own so you don't have to keep replanting it.

27dschild

Planter

Question:
She said it was a mod

Reactions: Tom