Hill-top Farm My Current WIP Farm

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
maybe you can add some more trees as borders in the top part, since i notice there's not a whole lot! maybe an extra shed or the slime hutch if you're feeling ambitious

i think your farm looks really nice!! the colors are so pleasing too

Onenote

Sodbuster
Honestly, I think your obelisk placement is fine, Something about having a cluster of them like that makes it kinda cool like "oh this is my teleportation hud" The two fish ponds on the far left was also a really nice touch I think! As for what to do with the leftover space, a mill might be a good addition, especially in that empty area in the center of the map, even if you don't use it to make things aesthetically it might look nice. or maybe stick the obelisks there in the middle so that they're easier to get to if you wanted to get to them after tending to your animals? Also since you have quite a few beehives, maybe try to do some flower areas both for the aesthetic and the flavored honey?

I really do like your grass and the paths you choose! It really makes the farm feel cozy!

Odin

Staff member
Looks good so far! Maybe move your shed (potenially to the quarry, that's a popular location for buildings) and arrange the totems in a vertical line following the path down like this:
Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 1.16.01 PM.png